Revisit your childhood days with some of these old school snacks. Is ‘Ear Biscuit’ made from pig’s ear? Why would a snack be called 剎骑马 (sha qi ma – or kill the riding horse)? Do you know carrot cake has a stick version? Join us in this 1 hour interactive tour to get your answers satisfied!
Date: 29th Aug 2020 and 5th Sept 2020
Time: 0900 – 1000
Meeting Venue: Chinatown Complex Ground floor (facing Buddha Tooth Relic Temple) / For Live Streaming Tour, tour details will be provided the day before by 2000hrs.
Things to bring (for physical tour only): A pair of 3.5mm plug ear piece for use with our audio headset.
What is included in the tour:
a. Fun and knowledgeable Guide
B. Go behind the scenes and interact with our hawkers
C. $16 and $20 Chinatown Complex Food and Sundries voucher for virtual and physical tour respectively
D. Snacks Bundle worth up to $18 (1 pkt of Sachima, 1 pkt of Ears Biscuit, 1 pkt of Cuttlefish, 1 portion of carrot cake and yam, 1 pkt of Carrot Cake stick, 1 cup of Kopi)
E. Island-wide delivery of food bundle for live stream tour (the items will be delivered between 0830-1000)
Difference between Live Stream and Physical Tour
Virtual tour will be conducted via Zoom. While the stalls visited will be the same, the virtual and physical session will each have their own set of games and activities to engage the audience.Both virtual and Live Stream tours comes with food.
Things to note:
1. Online booking of tours will close the day before at 12pm to allow time for processing of food orders
2. Please turn up for the tour (both physical and live stream) at least 5 minutes earlier.
3. Delivery of food is only applicable for live stream tour. Food bundle will be provided for physical tour participants only at the end of the tour.
4. Food contains seafood or pork and does not contain beef and mutton. Due to the public nature of this event, it is not possible to cater to individual with allergies and dietary restriction
5. Paid fees are non refundable and changes to another session will be subjected to availability and must be communicated to the organisers via email at least 3 days before the tour date. However, replacement of participant can be arranged with prior communication.
6. As part of Safe Measures Management, please do not turn up for the physical tour if you are feeling unwell. A safety brief and temperature taking will be conducted for all participants.
7. Zoom login details for Live Stream tour will be send out the night before the actual event.
For any enquiries, email email@example.com delivery of food platter for live stream tour