With over 200 hawker stalls at Chinatown Food Complex, finding your favourite food might be a big headache! We will teach you the ‘strategies’ and share with you our favourite/iconic/heritage/next generation/must-eat food stalls. Join us in this 1 hour walking tour to get your curiosity (and belly) satisfied!
Date: 29th, 30th Aug 2020 and 5th, 6th Sept 2020
Time: 5 sessions a day at 1100, 1300, 1400, 1500 and 1600hrs
Meeting Venue: Chinatown Complex Ground floor (facing Buddha Tooth Relic Temple)
Things to bring (for physical tour only): A pair of 3.5mm plug ear piece for use with our audio headset.
What is included in the tour:
A. Fun and knowledgeable Guide to guide you through this amazing food maze!
B. $6 Chinatown Complex Food voucher
Things to note:
1. Online booking of tours will close the day before at 12pm to allow time for processing of food orders
2. Please turn up for the tour at least 5 minutes earlier.
3. Food is not included in the discovery tour. However, you can satisfy your hunger with the complimentary voucher
4. Paid fees are non refundable and changes to another session will be subjected to availability and must be communicated to the organisers via email at least 3 days before the tour date. However, replacement of participant can be arranged with prior communication.
5. As part of Safe Measures Management, please do not turn up for the physical tour if you are feeling unwell. A safety brief and temperature taking will be conducted for all participants.
For any enquiries, email email@example.com